Welcome to BIG BAD BOY website.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not using Internet now a days

Hey ia m posting it here after soo many months.... I like computers but my passion is taking me into gaming..... I am playing GTA and NFS most wanted.......

These 2 games are awesome.... check them out...... well i think i'll be also discontinueing my sify connection also..... But my sis force me not to do soo coz she has to check out of forms and details about MBA ad stuff.......

Any ways bye for now and hope for the next post soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger Apun Ka Desh said...

Read your posts in corruption index blog. Very interesting and excellent blog that one.. You should consider reviving that blog.

You can read more on the state of of affairs of our country due to corrupt politicians and bureaucrats:
http://apunkadesh.blogspot.com/

5:14 PM

 
Blogger PrAcHi said...

I just visited ur blog thru Sudeep's blog (I think).

What a coincidence!!! Just randomly clicked on the 21 November 2005's archive file because my b'day is on 22nd Nov... :) hehehe. Nice to know that you also share your b’day on the same day :).

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

BIG BAD BOY